Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moderator application form

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moderator application form Empty Moderator application form Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:31 pm

sexijessi

sexijessi
Forums Administrator
Forums Administrator

Only send Forums Moderator applications to the Forums Administrator. Chat moderator applications should be sent to either  or vet or  RedRedRocker who are in charge of hiring chat moderators.

Please remember, when applying for a moderator position give all of the information required. Uncompleted moderation forms will be declined.

Every moderation form submitted will be checked. This will include IP addresses. Any member using a proxy IP address will not qualify for a position as a forums moderator. All moderator applicats IP addresses are check by Chatmaster And The Forums Administrator before any moderator permission are set.

Please only send one Private message to Forums Administrator With the application form and a Private Message title (Moderator Application Form)

If you constantly PM a staff member regarding the process of you application you will not get your moderator permissions.

Minimum requirements before assigned as a moderator

- You have to be a member for at least 3 months.
- Your post count must be 150 or more.
- You need to be active everyday. For a minimum of 2 months. (This includes making posts on the forums)

More requirements may be added.

Please notice that there is only one Forums Administrator.

(Moderator Applications will be taken in any time.)

Moderator Application status : No Moderators will be hired until further notice. Hope you enjoy you stay with oasischatfourms.

So to let all the members who have applied or will be applying for a mod spot you will be given a personally dedicated forums to moderate. You'll not be moderating all of the forums. This will be changed after a certain period of time.

Hi. My name Is
sexijessi
 I am your friendly Forums Administrator oasischatfourms.
If you have any sort of problems with the forums. Feel free to drop me a Message.

Have fun.

http://www.jango.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum